Run It Once Poker, established in 2016, was founded with an idea to provide a legitimate alternative for online poker enthusiasts, distinguished by respect for the community and a commitment to the health of the poker ecology.
We are looking for a motivated Product Owner with a positive can-do attitude to join our team of technical gurus.
As the product owner for our technical teams, you need to think about the future, envision and execute on a strategy and product roadmap, while support and pushing forward with our agile mindset. Working closely with cross-functional, distributed, development teams, delivering high quality and timely results and effecting the way our players engage with our platform, driving the growth of the brand.
- Work closely and efficiently with other product owners
- Work closely and support scrum teams as the Product Owner, owning sprint planning and review events
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared User stories and tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management and stakeholders
- A sharp eye for detail
- A calm, can-do, down-to-earth attitude
- Sharp, analytical problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies, process and principles
- Creative thinker, with vision
- Agile, Scrum and Kanban
It’s good to know
- QA and test management
- Online poker
- Technical background or experience