Run It Once Poker, established in 2016, was founded with an idea to provide a legitimate alternative for online poker enthusiasts, distinguished by respect for the community and a commitment to the health of the poker ecology.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer ready to impress us with his wide knowledge and expertise on automation processes and tools.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, resourcefulness is a necessary skill to be able to maintain, ensure reliability and stability, while improving our automation systems. Seamless deployments to all environments and live systems is at the core of this role. You should be able to quickly diagnose and resolve problems, while having the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Help maintain existing server infrastructure
- Work closely and guide our team of remote DevOps engineers and System Administrators
- Maintain existing automation systems, improve them, and implement new ones
- Work with our teams to design and implement new infrastructures
- Help secure our network and applications against external threats
- Collaborate with developers on a daily basis, unblocking others is the primary goal
- Keep all information documented and updated
- 3+ years of full time as a Developer and/or DevOps
- Strong practical knowledge of scripting in mixed environments (Bash, Batch, Python)
- Experience writing code as infrastructure, along with test suites to allow for CI/CD of automation systems
- Knowledge in Windows, Linux, and Mac machines for automation
- Knowledge in virtualisation and containerisation, (ex. VSphere and docker)
- Bash / Powershell
- Git and pipelines
- Programming fundamentals
- Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP
- Linux Server systems
- Monitoring systems such as Zabbix and PMM
It’s good to know