Run It Once Poker, established in 2016, was founded with an idea to provide a legitimate alternative for online poker enthusiasts, distinguished by respect for the community and a commitment to the health of the poker ecology.
We are looking for a QA Coordinator, with strong knowledge and experience in online poker, ready to impress us with eye for detail.
To be successful in your role as a QA Coordinator, you should know how to clearly explain issues and steps on how to replicate them. Previous working experience in Agile environments is also a huge benefit.
- Create and document test cases
- Create and manage Jira Bug boards and tickets
- Work closely with creative teams to find high quality solutions faster
- Helping other colleagues achieve their best, and overcome their technical problems
- Coordinate with available employees across departments to ensure that regular testing of the app in multiple environments (Development and Staging) occurs
- Perform general bug testing, reporting new issues and confirming fixes to previous bugs
- Assist the Operations team in performing testing of specific Back Office functions and reports
- Work with Product and PRM to perform testing of specific features and functions within the app
- Develop and maintain test checklists for each new Development and Staging build
- Advise stakeholders on the current state of the application
- Review newly created tickets, requesting additional information when needed or approving them for development
- Test and verify fixes provided from the development team
- Extensive online poker knowledge
- Strong solution-oriented thinking
- Strong communication skills
It’s good to know:
- C++ Game Development
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM and Kanban)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence