We are looking for a Payments & Fraud Specialist to join our team in Malta who will take on customer facing as well as internal tasks. To be successful in this role, you need a great customer service attitude and a good understanding of payments and fraud in an online gaming environment.
- Identify suspicious and fraudulent activity, taking the necessary measures to combat fraud.
- Adhering to AML & RG policies including any other applicable regulations.
- Conducting KYC and EDD where applicable.
- Report on: transaction success rates, decline reasons, chargebacks
- Updating reports: Daily reconciliation, Fees ,daily count, Daily amounts
- Daily Player liability and merchant account balances
- Follow up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively
- Monitor transactions and Suspicious Activity
- Dealing with email and customer support queries
- Dealing and liaising with PSP
- Liaise with Customer Service
- 2+ years Industry experience in payment processing for online gaming, financial services or banking, e-commerce and other relevant industries.
- Knowledge of how fraud or money laundering can occur within a financial system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Poker considered an asset
It’s good to know:
- Basic accounting
- Knowledge of a wide range of payment providers