Run It Once Poker, established in 2016, was founded with an idea to provide a legitimate alternative for online poker enthusiasts, distinguished by respect for the community and a commitment to the health of the poker ecology.
We are looking for a motivated Payments, Fraud and Compliance specialist with a positive can-do attitude to join our team.
This role is based in our Malta office.
- Be the first point of contact for payments, fraud and compliance queries escalated by customer service
- Corresponding with players about payments and compliance queries
- Review financial activity of customer accounts
- Process customer payments
- Investigate and resolve payment issues
- Update internal and PSP transaction reconciliation
- Liaise with 3rd party payment providers as necessary
- Ensure that fraudulent transactions are found and resolved quickly to minimise company losses
- Evaluate, review and approve KYC documents - including SOW/SOF
- Perform ongoing monitoring and compiling of enhanced due diligence
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour - independently report suspicious activity reports (SAR) and suspicious transaction reports (STR) to the MLRO
- Ensure that all tasks are performed in line with company processes and procedures
- Keep up to date with payment methods and fraud/AML related trends
- Participate in updating and improving internal procedures and processes related to risk, fraud, payments and AML.
- Work cooperatively with other departments, assessing and escalating cases accordingly
- Experience in a customer-facing Payments or Compliance role in online gaming
- The ability to work in a shift environment, including weekends and public holidays
It’s good to have:
- Poker playing experience, particularly in the most popular formats typically