Run It Once Poker, established in 2016, was founded with an idea to provide a legitimate alternative for online poker enthusiasts, distinguished by respect for the community and a commitment to the health of the poker ecology.
We are looking for a Junior System Administrator excited and ready to contribute to a growing team and company.
As the Junior System Administrator, resourcefulness is a necessary skill to be able to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. From printers and WI-FI, to VMWare, you should be able to quickly diagnose and resolve problems, while having the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Help maintain existing server infrastructure
- Collaborate with our DevOps team on a daily basis
- Collaborate with and prioritise development blockers and issues
- Be curious and and ambitious in learning new technologies and be part of the idea and solution generation process
- Be a fastidious documenter
- Be open to learn and expand your knowledge during and outside of the job requirements
- Assist and take ownership over day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- Practical knowledge of AD/LDAP in mixed environments
- Administration knowledge in both Windows and Linux servers
- Knowledge in virtualisation and containerisation, (ex. VSphere and docker)
- Windows AD
- Firewall management
- DB knowledge and administration know-how
It’s good to know
- The agile concept, scrum and kanban