Run It Once is looking for a designer that will be able to assist in different areas of the Training brand. Some tasks will involve creating assets for social media initiatives while others would be for concepts for new page layouts for new features we are adding to a product.
Any applicant must provide a portfolio or relevant work.
- Must be very comfortable in both Sketch and Photoshop
- Design systems knowledge is a huge plus
- Clearly articulating your design decisions as well as giving and taking straightforward and objective feedback
- Communicating designs through sketches, storyboards, user-flows, personas, wireframes, mockups and/or interactive prototypes - whatever is necessary for clear communication of the concept.
- Empathizing and advocating for the user by identifying opportunities to improve product functionality and interactions
- At times, lead the design for other various design needs within the company such as campaigns
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- The ability to translate product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- A passion for your work and a positive and humble attitude
- Poker knowledge is a huge plus!!