Run It Once Poker, established in 2016, was founded with an idea to provide a legitimate alternative for online poker enthusiasts, distinguished by respect for the community and a commitment to the health of the poker ecology.
We are looking for motivated Customer Service Specialists with a positive can-do attitude to join our team in Malta.
- Respond to customer queries via email, providing fast, accurate, thorough and personalized responses.
- Offer support and assistance second to none in quality, while going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide general account management assistance to customers.
- Make clear account or email comments explaining the research done or actions taken.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve them to the best of your ability.
- Troubleshoot all queries before escalating.
- Liaise with colleagues from your Team and other Departments when required.
- Ensure that all customers have a positive experience.
- Inform customers about current promotions.
- Escalate issues impacting the customers accurately and in a timely manner to assist in improving their experience.
- Escalate critical and non-critical site and internal tools issues.
- Stay fully up-to-date with all of the company's guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Report mistakes and suggest improvements to templates, policies, procedures and website.
- Help with testing the software, reporting any bugs or possible improvements.
- Work in shifts including weekends and public holidays, as required.
- The right to live and work in the EU.
- A good understanding of the online poker industry.
- A very customer-friendly attitude.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent written English.
It’s good to know:
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Poker playing experience.
- Additional language(s).