We are looking for a full-time Content Manager to start as soon as possible at Run It Once. The preference is for the position to be filled in our Malta office although all applicants will be considered.
The Content Manager will be a part of our Marketing Team and will be responsible for all aspects of managing both written and video content including planning, working with internal and external content creators, and publishing.
- Develop and implement a content strategy for articles and videos including topics and scheduling
- Manage freelance writers to create engaging articles across a number of different poker topics and formats such as Interviews, News, Profiles etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Optimise written and video content according to SEO
- Use a content management system to publish, edit and update content on the website
- Liaise with the social media manager to share content across multiple platforms
- Compile, analyze, and report statistics on web traffic related to content
- Work closely with the internal video producer to plan and publish videos on our YouTube channel
- Manage all aspects of Influencer marketing including identifying potential partners, communication, contracts and content
- Very strong knowledge and passion for the Online Poker industry
- Knowledge of SEO principles for online content
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Creative and motivated personality
It’s good to know:
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Experience as a Content Creator, Editor or similar role
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Image creation/editing skills using products such as Photoshop
- Experience managing/coordinating with content creators
- Google Analytics or similar web analysis software experience